Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The authors have been sufficiently involved in this submission to take public responsibility for its validity and final presentation as original publication.
The submission must include the accomplished Author Signature Form
- The authors confer all copyright ownership to Acta Medica Philippina in the event that this submission is published in this journal.
- The authors declare that the submission has been subjected to ethics review and has been endorsed favourably by the said board or committee.
- All authors understand that the Corresponding Author is responsible for communicating with the other authors about the status of submitted manuscripts, submission of revisions and final approval of proofs.
- The submission doesn’t contain any identifying information (author's name, affiliation, contact details)
- The submission is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point Arial font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission must include the accomplished ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest stated in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.